Q: What are the Western & Southern / WEBN Fireworks?
A: A fireworks display featuring Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks. We return to the river in 2023 with Riverfest, kicking off at Noon at Sawyer Point Park and Yeatman's Cove. Fireworks launch from the Ohio River starting at 9pm.
Q: Will WEBN live broadcast from Riverfest?
A: Yes! WEBN kicks off our live broadcast from Sawyer Point Park and Yeatman's Cove starting at Noon from the Broadcast Bunker, sponsored by U.S. Army. Click here to tune in!
Q: Can I watch the Fireworks on TV?
A: Yes! Watch the Fireworks on Local 12
Q: How many years has this been going on?
A: This is our 47th fireworks show
Q: What is the date and time:
A: Sunday, September 3rd, 2023, starting at 12pm
Q: Will there be a Kickoff Party at Fountain Square?
A: Yes, Saturday, July 29th!
Q: Will the festival still take place if it rains?
A: Yes! We will do everything in our power to make the show go on!
Q: Where will the t-shirts be sold?
A: T-Shirts can be purchased at participating Kroger locations.
Q: Will there be ATM's on-site?
A: Yes, there will be ATMs on-site at Yeatman's Cove.
Q: When can I set up my tarp on the Serpentine Wall?
A: Tarp set-up may begin at 12noon on Sunday, September 3rd. Anything placed before 12n on Sunday will be removed and destroyed. Please remember, you cannot secure your tarps with duct tape, rocks, bricks, sand, or gallon jugs of water. Please be considerate of others and only reserve a reasonable amount of space.
When placing your tarp or blanket, please only use painter tape, gaffer tape, or masking tape.
For the safety of everyone enjoying the return of the Western & Southern / WEBN Fireworks, all persons entering the park property are subject to a visual inspection, and bag inspection to search for prohibited items. Oversized bags, luggage, and backpacks will not be permitted inside the venues. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed after a thorough inspection.
Guests may be asked to leave the park property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
· Unruly conduct
· Use of illegal substances or drugs
· Disruptive behavior
· Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
· Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
· Participating in a fight
· Any action that, in the opinion of Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
· Large bags, framed backpacks, and luggage. Personal bags and backpacks are fine as long as they are not framed. The bags will be searched
· Weapons including, but not limited to: Knives, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, etc. Guests found in possession of such items will be asked to remove the items from park property or dispose of them.
· Outside food and beverage (empty plastic reusable bottles are permitted)
· Cans, glass, or metal containers
· Coolers are prohibited unless medically required. If required, an individual sized soft sided cooler will be permitted. The cooler will be searched and tagged at the gate.
· Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
· Animals/Pets (except service animals under ADA Regulations)
· Aerosol cans
· Balloons, beach balls, or other inflatable items
· Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind
· Hula hoops of any size
· Musical instruments
· Noise-making devices (e.g. whistles, air horns, etc.)
· Skateboards, roller skates or roller blades, bicycles, carts, scooters, hoverboards, Segways, Personal Motorized Vehicles. All modes of ADA Transportation are acceptable.
· Tools - such as pliers, wrenches, hammers, screw drivers, etc.
· Pamphlets, flyers, handbills, etc. (unless approved by management)
· Large "golf" umbrellas are prohibited. Personal, folding, and collapsible umbrellas will be permitted.
· Any other items deemed inappropriate or unacceptable by management
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.