Q: What are the Western & Southern / WEBN Fireworks?
A: A fireworks display featuring Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks. We return to the river in 2021 with Riverfest, kicking off at Noon at Sawyer Point Park and Yeatman's Cove. Fireworks launch from the Ohio River starting at 9pm.
Q: Will WEBN live broadcast from Riverfest?
A: Yes! WEBN kicks off our live broadcast from Sawyer Point Park and Yeatman's Cove starting at Noon from the Broadcast Bunker, sponsored by U.S. Army. Click here to tune in!
Q: Can I watch the Fireworks on TV?
A: Yes! Watch the Fireworks on Local 12
Q: How many years has this been going on?
A: This is our 45th fireworks show
Q: What is the date and time:
A: Sunday, September 5th, 2021, starting at 12pm
Q: Will there be a Kickoff Party at Fountain Square?
A: Yes, Saturday, August 7th! More info to come!
Q: Will the festival still take place if it rains?
A: Yes! We will do everything in our power to make the show go on!
Q: Where will the t-shirts be sold?
A: T-Shirts can be purchased at participating Kroger locations, and online HERE
Q: Will there be ATM's on-site?
A: Yes, there will be two ATM locations at Yeatman's Cove, sponsored by KeyBank
Q: When can I set up my tarp on the Serpentine Wall?
A: Tarp set-up may begin at 7am on Saturday, September 4th. Please remember, you cannot secure your tarps with duct tape, rocks, bricks, or sand. Please be considerate of others and only reserve a reasonable amount of space.
When placing your tarp or blanket, please only use painter tape, gaffer tape, or masking tape.
For the safety of everyone enjoying the return of the Western & Southern / WEBN Fireworks, all persons entering the park property are subject to a visual inspection, and bag inspection to search for prohibited items. Oversized bags, luggage, and backpacks will not be permitted inside the venues. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed after a thorough inspection.
Guests may be asked to leave the park property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
· Unruly conduct
· Use of illegal substances or drugs
· Disruptive behavior
· Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
· Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
· Participating in a fight
· Any action that, in the opinion of Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
· Large bags, backpacks, and luggage
· Weapons including, but not limited to: Knives, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, etc. Guests found in possession of such items will be asked to remove the items from park property or dispose of them.
· Outside food and beverage (empty plastic reusable bottles are permitted)
· Illegal drugs
· Cans, glass, or metal containers
· Animals/Pets (except service animals)
· Aerosol cans
· Balloons, beach balls, or other inflatable items
· Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind
· Musical instruments
· Noise-making devices (e.g. whistles, air horns, etc.)
· Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc.
· Pamphlets, flyers, handbills, etc. (unless approved by management)
· Any other items deemed inappropriate or unacceptable by management
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.