Photo: Getty Images
What happens in Vegas won't be staying there if you get this gig. A company is looking for an official margarita tester who will travel to Las Vegas and sample new cocktails every day for a week. So you could get paid to drink. You in??
OnlineCasinos is offering the job and here’s what it entails:
- The marg tester will visit Las Vegas for seven days sometime between November 1st and February 29th.
- During the trip, the official tester will try and take photos of one margarita drink a day at different bars and venues in the city.
- They’ll rate the margs using specific criteria that includes flavor, presentation, quality of ingredients, the setting and “vibe” of the location, and overall drinking experience.
- The official margarita tester will get paid a $4-thousand stipend: $2-thousand for travel and hotel, $13-hundred for food and drinks and $700 for extra costs.
- OnlineCasinos wants to make it clear they’re not looking for a binge drinker, they expect the winner to follow CDC guidelines and only have one alcoholic drink per day.
- The winner has to be of legal drinking age and agree for their name, image and town where they live to be shared by OnlineCasinos.
- You can apply now through Sunday, October 1st using their online application form.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and will be contacted within five working days after the Sunday deadline.
So do you have what it takes to get paid to drink? Let's see