Osbourne previously called off two California shows due to the infection, which required surgery late last week. Today he announced that he would not be able to perform his Los Angeles stop on Thursday, October 11, or his Las Vegas show on Saturday, October 13.
"I'm so f***ing bummed about canceling these shows," he said in a news release. "The tour had been going great, and we were really looking forward to these last few gigs. We're hoping everyone will be patient and we'll look forward to seeing them at the shows next year."
The four canceled dates will all be rescheduled for next year, said the release.
In a prior update via social media, The Prince of Darkness expressed frustration at his hospital stay, and he said he hoped he would be discharged Wednesday.
But the Ozzman will have to wait a few more days, at least.
His latest update reported "multiple infections in his right hand" that will likely require additional surgery.
Osbourne doesn't have anymore dates on his itinerary this year. The European leg of his No More Tours 2 farewell begins January 30, 2019.
His entire farewell to touring is expected to continue into 2020.
Get well soon, Ozzy.
Photo: Getty Images